1. Feel Free to ue common abbreviations in your message.
2. Your “Tweets” want to hear from you. Be consistent with your messages, even if it means once per
week for you.
3. Talking about someone? Add a @theirusername to the end of your message to highlight that you’re
talking about them.
4. Someone taling about you? Reply and thank them for the mention
5. Did you get a new follower? Send them an @usernamemessage and thank them for the follow.
Tips are from Candrina Bailey Pebble Road Marketing www.pebbleroadmarketing.com